Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 2, Continued in video format.

First off, huge thanks to Adam for the information and posting. Amzing insight and hilarious as alyways. In present time I write to you after helping Ben and Lyndsay move into their new place. It's super nice. I've never done a more organized move in my life.

I have memories of quite the opposite in a move involving Gilmour street. I'd be pissed off if I didn't like who I was moving so much.

Anyhow, the rest of the day in question was really fun. I went to work, that was ok, because I knew the night ahead would include a delicious meal and absolute comedy.

Hanging out with Jessie's friends is alyways a strange but fun time. People from Timmins I have found out are kind of weird. I really like weird people though.

Enjoy the short vids:









2 comments:

  1. Tom, what gives the fish their bright colour? Is there a chemical in the organism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you asked Ned, it says on the pond food that I buy, that it is actually the food that is doing this. I plan on making a video about food and feeding techniques sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete