Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Life and Death of Big Boss

Ok, this video explains the revelation from neighbour Brigit.  I sincerely hope that it doesn't offend anyone.

By the way, I have my ring now.  I'm wearing it.  It's pretty cool.  Some things are different like washing my face.  I took it off to shower, I don't know if this is common or not.  It fits real well.  I have to wiggle it to take it off, but I figured out that you can twist it like a screw and this gets it off without it being abbrassive to your finger.

Because of these technical difficulties I will be hosting the videos on youtube.  Let me know if you are having issues watching them.


3 comments:

  1. sons of guns. how many are still kicking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15-20? Hard to say. When Jay was over I was showing him the pond and they were all hiding. I think they were trying to jerk me around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Medium 27 centers are getting bigger too, I tried to take some pics of them today.

    ReplyDelete