Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2009

Instructional Feeding Videos!


Ok, today Holly and I are hosting a mother's day / Victoria Secret Day brunch.

This reminded me that I should put up the instructional videos on feeding fish that I made last week up. I didn't think they were very good cause of length issues in production, but, there is 10 minutes of film here so buckle up and watch it over lunch or while your boss is gone poo or something. I wanted to induce a feeding frenzy and forgot that it doesn't happen automatically.

Today I have just filmed another video after a starking revelation from my neighbour. Look for that.

Also, last night Holly and I went to see Angel's and Demon's. Pretty good, much better than the piece of crap Da Vinci Code, but you know, not that great. They took out some stuff from the book that was ridiculous, and it was an enjoyable time. I recommend. Also, Holly was happy that Tom Hanks got rid of his goofy haircut. Ewan McGreggor has not been a very good actor since Trainspotting. Maybe Star Wars has ruined his career.





4 comments:

  1. Entertaining videos as always. What accent were you going for in the first video?

    I have to give you and Holly some mad props for putting on such a wicked brunch for Victoria’s Secret Day and for hooking up Karen and I with the best table in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. Tom, when you gonna clean that pump up!??

    What did your neighbour find?? Is her dog or cat the fish killer? too much suspense

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will post the video with the discovery tomorrow. No spoilers Alex!!

    ReplyDelete