Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2009

One Ring To Rule All The Fish

Ok, let's take a timeout. Life can be a little stressful at times. Let's face it, it happens to all of us. Whether you work in an office as an accountants assistant, and taking care of fish in your off time, or are a Queens University Masters student, learning all there is to know about the world of labour relations, you need some time off your day and night jobs to enjoy the smaller things.

Thus, I have decided to not talk about fish at all today, and actually come to you from the present, and show you my wedding ring.

I may show you the pond in the end of the video but it's very brief.

I also will give you some home gardening tips in this video, look for those.

By the way, I saw the movie Wallstreet on sunday. Real good. I recommend it. Realistic story about how wallstreet really does control the North America and a good part of the world. Those that work in the Government and are very isolated from this stuff should watch it for sure. Oliver Stone is a wicked director. Mike Douglas is awesome, and Charlie Sheen was pretty decent before he got all messed up. The reason I chose to watch was because I heard about the sequel at work and I recently discovered that I can download at work really quickly and I don't have to worry about going over my limit.

The new movie will have Shia Le Steak which is not a good choice, he must have a real awesome agent. They needed a young guy though, so Charlie was out. Also he's an embarassment because of his disgusting tv show.

Anyways, please, sit back and enjoy the video.


4 comments:

  1. "Matte, I think that it's an Italian word..."
    Wrong, it's French!
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/matte[2]

    Did you get any kickbacks from Carlsberg for posting this video?

    Power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was my last carlsberg from our last run. Want to make another? When can we go? My fridge is almost empty. Suzuki would ninja kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not enough Lord of The Rings jokes.

    Nice ring! It will remind you of your commitment and increase your punch damage. The wrath of a married man....

    ReplyDelete